THIS WEEK AT REFUGE
Week of October 8th – 14th
- An Evening with the Doc: This Friday, October 13th at 7:30pm we’ll be kicking off our Pastoral Appreciation celebration with “An Evening with the Doc.” This is a free event, but the dress code is cocktail/business casual attire.
- Health and Wellness Expo: Our first Refuge Health & Wellness Expo will take place on Saturday, October 21st at 10am. Come out and get free health screenings, CPR certifications, food and raffles – all for free! We’ll also have a blood drive. Click here to register for the CPR training and blood drive.
- Pressing into His Presence: Join us for an evening of worship and prayer on Sunday, October 29th at 5 pm right here at the Refuge Church!
- Hurricane Maria Relief: Please continue to bring in water, clothing, and the other necessary donations for our hurricane relief efforts. You can drop off items during our office hours (10 AM -2 PM) Monday – Thursday, or on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Baptism: The next baptismal service will be on Sunday, October 29th. If you would like to be baptized, click here.
- Kingdom Seekers: Join us for Kingdom Seekers Bible Study this Wednesday at 7:30 PM. The City Café will not be open this Wednesday.
- Church Outing: On Sunday, November 5th at 4 pm, we’ll be celebrating the Lord’s work with our brothers and sisters at the Mt. Nebo Missionary Baptist Church in South Miami.
- The Crucible: Guardians of the City, we’ve been the invited guests of the Fusion Church’s annual men’s retreat on Saturday, November 11th from 4-9pm. There will be a $20 registration cost and more details as the date approaches. If you would like to reserve your spot, click here.
- Veterans’ Day: We are inviting all veterans to an appreciation breakfast on Sunday, November 12th at 8:30 AM (before first service). If you’d like to attend, please RSVP by clicking here.
Have a blessed week!