THIS WEEK AT REFUGE
Week of October 1st – 6th
- “I Still Do” retreat: Today is the last day for advanced registration for the marriage retreat. The registration fee is $195 and includes the cost of a one-night stay at the Embassy Suites West Palm Beach Central hotel. After today, you will have to register at the retreat, for $85; however, you will need to make your own hotel arrangements. The conference:
- Kicks off at noon this Friday
- Includes time for a date night
- Has three breakout sessions to choose from
- Will cover topics ranging from communication and intimacy in your marriage to dealing with the tough times.
- An Evening with the Doc: On Friday, October 13th at 7:30pm we’ll be kicking off our Pastoral Appreciation celebration with “An Evening with the Doc.” This is a free event, but the dress code is cocktail/business casual attire.
- Health and Wellness Expo: Our first Refuge Health & Wellness Expo will take place on Saturday, October 21st at 10am. Come out and get free health screenings, CPR certifications, food and raffles – all for free! We’ll also have a blood drive. Click here to register for the CPR training and blood drive.
- Baptism: The next baptismal service will be on Sunday, October 29th. If you would like to be baptized, click here.
- Kingdom Seekers: Join us for Kingdom Seekers Bible Study this Wednesday at 7:30 PM as we continue to explore the question “Where Did the Time Go?” and study on biblical principles of time management. The City Café will open at 6:30, and is serving curry chicken this week.